Student Education loans in India
Here know the complete information about Student Education Loans offered by HDFC Bank India.
|Education Loan for Studies in India and Abroad|
Eligibility for Education Loan
- Must be an Indian National.
|Eligible Courses for Education Loan|
- Graduation, Post-graduation including technical / professional courses from recognized universities.
- Computer certificate courses from reputed institutes accredited to department of electronics of institutes affiliated to university.
- Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA and courses conducted by IIM, IIT, IISc, XLRI, NIFT and courses approved by UGC / Govt. / AICTE / AIBMS / ICMR etc.
|Expenses considered for Education Loan|
- Fee payable to college/school/hostel
- Payment of course fees
- Purchase of books/equipments/instruments/uniforms and computer/laptops
- Examination/Library/Laboratory fee
- Other expense that are required to complete the course - like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
|Quantum of Finance|
|Need based finance upto Rs. 15.00 lacs.|
- Upto Rs.7.5 lacs - NIL
- Above Rs. 7.5 lacs: Wider range of collateral for loans
|Loan available upto tenure of 7 years including moratorium period. Repayment to start 1 year after course completion / 6 months after obtaining employment (whichever is earlier)
|For more details visit HDFC Bank official website: hdfcbank.com|