i want to become a lecturer and i belong to commerce background. so what is the best UG degree i should do so that i can become a lecturer? should i do eng honors or philosophy honors or psychology honors?

Please tell me i am a 12th pass out student.

yamuna, 12-December-14 1:10 PM
starstarstarstarstar [ 0 votes]
Dinesh, 20-July-14 1:36 PM

Hi, to become a professor, you will need to appear for the UGC-NET exams for lecturership. The eligibility test for lecturers, National Eligibility Test (NET), is conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC.

trans trans

Post your answer here

User Comments

Post Your Answer

MSc Statistics Colleges

Students Discussion Forum