Management is a process that helps to complete a task or achieve a goal by effectively combining people together. Management can be applied into wide areas like finance, human resources, operations, systems, and marketing. Most of the organizations will have some or all of the above said departments. To achieve the goals of an organization properly, trained people are required to manage the core activities. All the corporate companies are looking to get a sustainable competitive edge by inculcating ethical management people. MBA institutes in India select students by written aptitude tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP, JMET, etc.
MBA institutes in India select students by written aptitude tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP, JMET, etc.
* Bachelor of Business Administration - Duration : 3 years
* Master of Business Administration - Duration : 2 years
|Area of Specialization||Description|
|Finance||Finance tasks that include Costing, Budgeting, Working capital management, Investment Banking, etc.|
|Marketing||Marketing tasks that include Sales, Market research & advertising, and Brand management.|
|Human Resources||Managing job analysis, employee relations, restructuring analysis, skill development, recruitment, hiring specialist and so on.|
|Operations||Production-related responsibility that includes Inventory Management, Vendor Development, Purchase Management and Enterprise Resource Planning. |
|Computers||E-commerce and telecommunications.|
* Insurance Companies
* Accounting or Finance Managers,Financial Analysts, Cash Manager, Investment Banker
* Product and Brand Manager, Marketing Manager.
* HR Executive, Finance trainee
* General Operations Manager, Operations Management Engineers
* Information System Manager. Job includes managing computer programmers, system analysts and company equipments, etc.